You can sign up to get texts from your library to be notified of:
- Your library holds available for pick-up
- The upcoming due date for your checked out items
- Your overdue items
To sign up, visit or call your local library. If you are already being notified through by phone or email, please be aware that your account can only be set for one method of notification.
If you sign up for text notices, please note:
- Standard text messaging rates may apply based on your individual phone plan
- The phone number and the messages you receive from the library are sent to gateways outside of Canada and will be stored on 3rd party servers outside of Canada for a minimum of 3 months
- You must contact the library directly to opt out of SMS messaging; replies to text messages will not be monitored
- The phone number from which text messages are sent is not local, and if you reply to a message it may result in long distance charges
Text notices are sent daily between 10 am and 8 pm. Notices will not be sent on statutory holidays. Materials cannot be renewed through this services, but you can renew materials through your library catalogue or by phone.